Ezine Advertising Strategies
Here are some ideas to help you as you begin thinking about advertising in ezines.
- Go Slow. It’s your money, so spend as little as possible in the beginning. You don’t know yet what is going to work.
- Test. Have mechanisms in place to track the actions of the prospects who view the ad, and commit yourself to doing the testing.
- Offer to trade advertising space with the ezine owner, if you have your own ezine.
- Don’t advertise in an ezine until you have read at least a few of the issues. Get on their mailing list. Is the ezine targeted well to your market?
- If at all possible, collect the names and email addresses of prospects who respond to your ad. They will then become *your* prospects and you can email them according to own schedule.